Thursday, July 21, 2011

I think I'm going off the deep end...

I've been having some coughing fits as of recent. It's strange, I don't really feel all that bad, but it just happends sometimes. I'm still seeing those kids across the street, but they're staying for longer and longer each time. I'm even starting to notice some details...

There are five of them all standing together. Two of them look really young, like 5 or 6 years old; one boy one girl. I see a boy that looks to be seven or eight, and a girl who looks like she might be ten, and then another girl who looks to be maybe twelve or thirteen. I actually start to question whether or not they are a hallucination, but then I turn away for just a few second and they're gone. And why am I so tired?

Alright, "thevoice," what the hell are you doing? Why are you coming on my blog and just hitting the keyboard, generating random crap? What's the point? Why me? Is this supposed to be some sort of joke? Whoever you are, just stop. My paranoia is already building, and you are not helping.

I really hope you have some answers for me, Vicki. I don't know how much longer I can take these hallucinations.

-Kemble

1 comment: