Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day off

Because of that's happened recently, I've been forced to take a day off, but it's really fucking hard to relax knowing that the guards back at the station are letting Lucas out again to use the computer! This is what happens when I'm gone for a day? You all of a sudden start letting prisoners out? Are you guys fucking insane?

And let's not forget about "the Voice". Whoever the hell you are, you obviously knew about Vicki's death, and decided to play around with me about it instead. I've had it with all this. Something else happens and I might just fucking lose it! Who knows what I'll do? I sure as hell don't! You better tell me who the fuck you are, "the Voice", or I'll find out myself and make sure you suffer for what you did to Vicki.

-Kemble

1 comment:

  1. surrENDeryOURSelfandwellmAkeyouRSUFferinGLASTShorteRFORweareMOREforgivingthanHE

    ReplyDelete