Friday, August 26, 2011

Uh, hi

Hey there, my name is Samantha. I... I don't know really what to say. I just found this guy (Harold, it looks like his name is) just passed out in the forest. He seemed really hurt, so i took him to the nearest hospital to see if they could help him. I was afraid that he may have been running from slenderman... and my suspicions were confirmed upon looking at this blog. Although I haven't really met Harold properly, Im worried about him. I'm worried about what slenderman may have done to him. Anyways, I found his email and password in his back pocket for his blog, so I decided to check it out, see if I could find anything, and update you guys letting you know that Harold is ok. I just hope he doesnt get mad at me for getting on his blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment