Sunday, September 4, 2011

Been Here too Long

I've stayed in this hospital for far too long. More and more I'm starting to see Him outside the window. I'm starting to get worried for this Samantha girl (who I see has updated my blog for me, and apparently has some experience dealing with the Slender Man. I'm debating taking her along with me, though it looks like she already has that planned.

I've had a lot of time since I've been at the hospital, so I've looked back over my journal to see if there's anything I've missed. I hadn't noticed it before, but it seems I've been having personality flashes. I think I know enough about Him to know that this is a bad sign. Luckily, these flashes have gone down a lot since I've been here.

I still haven't tried to break the Voice's code. However, I have noticed speech patterns, though that's probably because there are five of them. But the thing that really confuses me is how they were able to post those comments on my journal entries while they were still standing outside...

That's all for today. I'll keep you guys updated.

-Kemble

No comments:

Post a Comment