Sunday, August 14, 2011

Last Will


I woke up yesterday in the cheap motel I had checked into and found a note had been left for me at my bedside. The note was as follows:

Harold, if you are reading this, and my friends were able to carry out my last request, then I am surely dead. I know you believe He is real, even if you won’t admit it, you’ve seen Him. You’ve been seeing Him all your life, but just dismissed him. You never knew why He was there, never knew what He was doing, you even got used it, started to accept it, which is much more than what most people can say. But then again, most of those people are dead. What I’m trying to say though, is that what you have is a gift. I believe you have the ability to help us, maybe even stop Him, simply because of your ability to ignore him. I don’t have much time to write this, I have to make my move soon. I just hope that all the faith I’ve put in you won’t all go to waste. I know that by now you’re probably feeling the pressure, and that you won’t know what to do, but all you need to know about Him is on the internet, you just need to look hard enough.
We’re all counting on you, Harold.

There are blood stains on the note, but I can still make the date out to be July 15th. The day Lucas was arrested. He was right, though. I have been seeing him all my life… even when I was too young to speak. My parents always dismissed it as an imaginary friend, looking in my window to make sure I’m safe while I sleep. But knowing the truth… have I ever even been in control of my life? Has that thing been playing me for this long? Why? What was he trying to accomplish? Either way, its unnerving finding out that your imaginary friend is actually a supernatural monster who was actually trying to kill me.

I’m going to spend the rest of the day researching this fucker. Wish me luck, everyone.

-Harold

No comments:

Post a Comment